Well we survived the first two weeks of school! I think we have it down now. 🙂
Here are your catching up, maybe slightly boring, sunday shorts!
1. I took a CPR class right before school started. I can now officially save a life! The dolls were a little creepy.
2. While I don’t actually share them I do enjoy hunting down names on cokes new bottles. This one made me think of the hubster….but not enough to let him have any! 🙂
3. On Friday this message popped up on my phone… apparently you guys were busy.
4. The saturday after school started the girls and I jumped at the chance to get out of town and spend some time with Matka. We especially loved finding time to fist the new Baskin Robbins.
5. The annual tradition! This school year is really weird for me because I already know a lot of my 5th graders. It’s my daughter’s class!! It’s also weird having my daughter on my same hall, at least I always know what she’s studying.
6. This weekend Veronica and I had the house to ourselves…it is with a heavy heart that I inform you that we binge watched the first and second seasons Duck Dynasty on Amazon Prime. I get it now America…I truly get it!