1. For as long as I can remember I have loved watermelon. I remember wearing watermelon clothes and having watermelon shoes. I don’t know where the love stems from. I know my grandparents use to grow them, but we didn’t always get to eat them (sometimes the deer got to them first).
3. What goes better with popcorn than movies? I love movies. I love going to the movies. I love renting movies. I love laying under a blanket, leaning on the hubster watching a movie.
5. I love my job! I get to make ice cream, earth buddies, planets, goo, sing songs, and just play around. I work with some amazing people and have fun doing it.
6. I know they can be stressful…but the mornings before heading off to school have a certain kind of beauty to them.
7. I love my laptop and iPad. Yes I know we have become a technology driven society, and being one of those people that are older than the internet I have survived without it. It’s just so handy and makes life so much easier. Yes sometimes I wish kids could just put it down, but I think that comes from the parents actually teaching them to and not just using it as a babysitter. *end soapbox rant. 🙂
8. Even if you have only been to the blog once you can tell I love my girls. They make me smile, and laugh, and cry, and scream, and play and dance and sing….. Even though motherhood is the hardest job I have ever had, I wouldn’t change a minute of it. I love the joy my girls bring me. I love the pride I feel for them. I love the way they have made me grow up while watching them grow up.
9. My final love….My first love…My only love.