Well summer is here!! So to get back into it let’s start with something a little fun. This 10 day challenge looks fun. First it’s 10 secrets…so here goes.
Secrets about me.
1. I make the hubster close the closet door before I go to bed so monsters won’t get in the room while I’m sleeping.
2. I HATE to touch clay pots. It’s the texture. I will go out of my way to not touch them. My mom was a florist and loved to garden so they were all over the house. Sometimes she would make them scrape the sidewalk…chills. Oh and that stone bakeware that was all the rage….not gonna use it, you can’t make me!
3. Anytime I go into the bathroom at work I have to do my routine, and say it out loud before I can go. It goes like this “lock the door, turn around, faucet’s running, now sit down”. If I don’t do that, I can’t…well you know. 🙂
4. I can’t close my laptop unless it’s on my google homepage.
Yep! Total anxiety. I worry so much about letting them down by not having the reaction to the gift they want me to have.
6. On most books I read the last paragraph after before I start the book. I just want to know that everything is ok. Sometimes (when the book is really good) I can keep myself from doing it.
7. I hadn’t see the original Star Wars trilogy until a few years ago.
8. Remember the movie King Ralph? No? Well it is from 1991. Basically everyone in the royal family dies and the only one left is some American slob, so he has to take over the throne. Well I use to dream that would happen in real life. Now that my mom has been tracing our family tree and discovered that we are direct descendants of Emperor Charlemagne that dream is alive again.
9. I have never gone to jury duty. Every time I’ve gotten a summons I was either giving birth, in college, or the only one there to take care of my kids.
10. I have come into my nerdyness since I met my husband. While I know there are people nerdier than me, I like to think I can hold my own, but I just can’t get into Dr. Who. I feel like I should be able to….but I just can’t.
Wow coming up with 10 secrets is hard. I went back and forth between “this is a stupid secret” to “am I really saying this out loud?”. I hope you enjoy this and thank you for sticking with this teacher while she makes it through the end of school.