Driving home last night I looked at the hubster and I said “it’s been a week” only thing he could respond with was “is that what you call it?” Today has been a day we have been looking for all week, just because it meant we were done with LOTS of things. Here are your sunday shorts- finally done edition!
1. I just found Sneakers on netflix! I LOVE sneakers. Have watched it millions of times, today it’s million +1
2. Hubster had his interview on Wednesday and we should find out something the first of this week. We will be happy with either option. If it’s a no then we just keep looking. We are letting God do this planning for us.
3. 4 out of 5 members of my family were in a wedding this past saturday. It was outside in a beautiful location and my family looked amazing! Hubster was the Best man and then my 3 girls were flower girls. They all did an amazing job.
4. The bride is a fire fighter and they had an antique fire truck there. The girls loved playing in it.
5. Only 20 days left of school and with all the “end of year” activities, only about 15 of those are teaching days! I can do this!
I hope you have a relaxing Mother’s Day! Have a great week interwebz. More wedding pictures coming up in my Wordless Wednesday. 🙂