Wow you can pack a lot of excitement into a short weekend! Friday night started out with our annual Relay for Life, Saturday was resting and then a crazy shopping trip that started at 4:00 p.m.. Sunday was business as usual at church until noon when it was time for the annual Freedom climb. So much to tell you guys….so here is your weekly recap!
1. As far as work goes this was one of those long weeks where you think Friday will never get here! Of course it finally did and with it bring the end of STAAR testing for me. WooHoo! Now it’s on to the fun stuff.
2. As I said before Friday night was Relay for Life. We love this event and bring the whole family out every year. This year was special because just a few weeks ago a friend in Danielle’s class was diagnosed with Cancer. She was very sensitive to his feelings and needs and wanted to wear this shirt to support him.
3. Saturday started out with nothing, but quickly changed into a quick run to the big city in hopes of finding some wedding attire for an upcoming wedding.
4. We also met up with some friends and they took us out to a great dinner. The girls love to eat at the place “where they cook at your table”.
5. Sunday was the Freedom climb at the church, an annual event in honor of a member that died while serving our country. There were hamburgers, hotdogs, face painting, bouncy houses…you know it and it was a total blast! The big girls were gone, but Jillian had fun playing.