It has been a great weekend…sure I had to work on Good Friday, but it’s not everyday Texas has a snow day. So here are our Easter Sunday Shorts.
1. Veronica found and tried a new recipe on pinterest.. it was so yummy!!
2.Since little sister’s school was closed on Good Friday she got to visit big sisters’ school and mommy’s kids in the cafeteria. 🙂
Then all the girls got to go to the park while mom and dad were working.
3. Saturday the Church had a an egg hunt and little play. It was fun and the girls had a blast!
4. I walked into the living room listening to daddy talk to Jilly…turns out he was teaching her how to put a computer together.
5. After coming home from the church and doing some cleaning I relaxed and watch Titanic. Brings back so many memories! I saw it 6 times in the theater! Some movies just never get old.
6. If you get this blog by e-mail, you might want to go check out the real blog.. I updated it for spring. Veronica drew the picture at the top. 🙂
7. I love blankets fresh from the dryer!
I hope that you and your family have a great Easter!