Have you guys been watching the instagram feed there on the right? OMG it’s full of some great pictures from our adventures this weekend!! Well just in case you weren’t paying attention….here is your sunday shorts to tell you all about it!
1. We made our bi-annual trip to Sherwood Forest Fair.I am a big fan of Renaissance Festivals and have been going to them all my life. This one however is one of my favorites!!
2. The only kind of Blizzard Texas ever gets is one from Dairy Queen!
3. We walked into a store and Danielle was the only one I could talk into taking this picture for me!
4. This man came up to my girls and gave them a personal magic show.
5. It was a great day at the fair, but I’m gonna save a few pictures for wordless wednesday. Here are just a couple more.
6. Now to change the subject!! There are only 12 Mondays of school left!!!! Not that I’m counting down or anything.
7. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet…but we have decided if we are going to be dog owners they are going to be a bigger part of our lives, so we have been spending this week crate training. It’s surprisingly easy so far. They actually seem to like it, and sleep in there with the doors open.
Well interwebz it’s the last few days of vacation at our house, so we are playing around and relaxing. Remember to wear your green tomorrow so you don’t get pinched!!