1. Veronica is at her first UiL Event today! She’s so nervous! She’s doing music memory which I know she will rock at! I just hope she places. I’ll let you all know when she gets home.
2. I’m kinda excited for church for the next few weeks. We are doing a series on Love and Marriage. The Pastor made a survey and asked everyone to fill it out so it’s gonna be kinda personal. I’m hoping it’s a lot like the engaged encounter that the hubster and I went to before we got married. Everyone can always use a refresher course on that!
3. The snow that fell down yesterday morning and still on the ground. So as I type this I’m looking out my dining room window at a semi snow covered ground! That never happens in Texas!! It’s really kinda magical and makes that small part of me that wants to move up jump up and down and say “Yes We can do it!”.
4. Danielle took the second part of her GT test and didn’t make it in. I was a little bummed but more happy then anything else. With moving from K to 1st grade I thinking adding GT to this year would have been too much. We will try again next year at the request of the GT teacher that tested her. Right now we are going to focus on her maturity and maybe have her join Girl Scouts. There is a meeting next week so we will go and decide.
5. I think I’m going to make a list of movies my daughters have to watch before they can watch Jessie, or ANT Farm or any of those other silly shows they love! Movies like Calamity Jane, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers the good stuff! I think this shall be my summer project!
6. On Thursday evening I come out of the shower looking for girls to tuck in and I see this!
I sat on the bed in joined in and gave a lesson in how to braid hair!
7. I found this in my box at work and I couldn’t stop smiling! I don’t know who it’s from…but they sure did make my day! It’s hanging above my desk now.
8. Speaking of hanging up in the school! Look what I found in the hallway while taking my kids to the computer lab!
This week is the last week of January! That means we are counting down the days till Technology conventions, Valentine’s day, Birthdays, and celebrations! Have an awesome weekend interwebz! Try to stay warm, if you are in Texas it will be warm soon and then cold again and warm again and cold again and well you know how it goes!