1. It’s not my fault I plan ahead! Sometimes I just get e-mails that I can’t resist! I gotta take the girls to see this one!
2. I made homemade donuts! They were yummy and simple. I’m sure I didn’t do them the way you are supposed to do them, but there aren’t any left so I think it turned out pretty good.
3. Today is a three day weekend, so that got me to thinking…How many Monday’s left of school? Only 18!! Can you believe it? Only 18 mondays!
4. The hubster is finally on pinterest. It’s funny to me because I catch him searching it when he has free time. Right now most of his stuff is nerdy and about anime, but it won’t be too long before he’s got a crafty board. 🙂
5. Speaking of Pinterest, here’s a random pinterest funny!!
6. So I checked out one of my favorite websites the other day, the one that says when movies are going on sale. Tuesday February 25th Frozen goes on sale. Wednesday February 26th is my birthday. You see where I am going with this right? It’s just meant to be!
7. The girls and I had an unplanned shopping trip on saturday. I’m sure those working in the store where happy to see us leave for many reasons! I kept telling my mom “Have circus. Will Travel”.
8. No adventure with Matka is complete without an ice cream cone.
9. In nerdy news I have spent two evenings watch League of Legends tournaments with the hubster. I don’t exactly know what is going on, but he enjoys them and it’s good time together so I can’t complain. It’s just funny how excited nerds can get. 🙂