Since the Chinese get to sponsor their year every year, I have decided that this year for us will be the year of the family. We are taking a step back and working on what matters. So here are you sunday shorts to let you know how our family project is going.
1. My once empty summer calendar is quickly getting filled! 🙂
2. One thing I know I need to be working on is letting my girls take pictures of me and with me. I’m not good at that…but I’m working on it.
3. Our church has set up sunday school classes where the hubster and I can now attend. I walked into one last week and it was the best thing in the world. Now I’m new to the whole sunday school thing…but I think it’s going to be really good.
4. This week is going to be a fun one at school, the students are excited because we have the laptops, I’m excited because it’s one of my favorite lessons to do all year!
5. This weekend it was just Danielle and I home alone watching t.v. and cuddling.