1. It’s cold outside…like really really cold. I love it!!
2. While sitting down at dinner giving my girls the run down of our next few weeks this happened:
Me: Not this saturday but next we have a special treat, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you.
Danielle: Please mommy
Me: Ok we are going to have breakfast!
Danielle: we do that all the time
Me: but this time with a special person.
Danielle, Jillian and Veronica: Who?
Me: With a Jolly old fat man!
Danielle: PawPaw? 🙂
We all laughed!! You know she’s kinda right…Pawpaw does dress like Santa 🙂
2. Right now my house looks like the North Pole exploded!! We are working on getting all the decorations up.
3. While Veronica and Matka were putting up the Christmas Village Danielle pulled out the telephone booth and said “aren’t you gonna put the porta potty in the village?” LOL! My dr. Who friends would be crying.
4. Saturday morning we ventured out to the local Christmas Tree farm to find the perfect tree! It was tons of fun!
5. Tonight the family and I are headed to the Church for Christmas in the Courtyard. I’m really excited about all the things going on at the church this Christmas season. 🙂
Disclaimer: I have to apologize to PawPaw for reading about the comment made about him here first…but it was such a funny moment I couldn’t not publish it! 🙂