Well it might be a late but technically it’s still sunday! 🙂
1. I”m counting down till Thanksgiving! This teacher needs a week off!!
2. This weekend was fun! My mom and I took the girls to the SHSU game. I loved the that they enjoyed the football game and the college crowd. It was a chance to give them a glimpse into college life.
we cheered for the Bearkats and laughed at all the funny college kids! I got to see my marching band and dance along to the songs. It was a great quick trip to Huntsville!
3. Veronica is doing UiL for music memory. I’m not sure about adding another thing to her schedule but I really think she can get a medal in it. We’ll see how it goes but so far she is liking it.
4. I kinda slept all day today. I didn’t really mean to…I was just so tired. Like I said I’m really really ready for my week off.
5. Veronica is in Student Council and she’s running for Treasure. I’m so proud of her for running. I hope she wins.
6. This week we should make a decision about Danielle and First grade vs. Kindergarten. She has been doing wonderful on her first grade work, bringing home 100’s on everything. 🙂
7. I am loving this cold weather. Wednesday the high is 53!
8.I don’t really know what else to say. 🙂 I’m watching Castle trying to relax (after sleeping all day) for the next week. Sorry this post is so lame. 🙂
Here’s another picture from the football game on Saturday to help make up for the lameness.