Every time someone tells me that I say “yep the Earth is still rotating” it throws them off guard and they look at me like “oh I guess I should be happy then”.
1. This weekend didn’t turn out the way I planned, it turned out much better!!
2. My mom called and totally changed my plans for Saturday (who really wants to clean anyway?),we ran errands, went to the Halloween store, and took the kids to Incredible Pizza. Aside from a baby missing her nap it was a very good Saturday.
3. Fall means cooler weather and nice smells and Chilli cooking but it also means right now as I type this I’m munching on a bowl of candy corn and peanuts! I love that stuff!!
4. Veronica has joined the running club. I’m so proud of her for doing this. They meet once a week and they run and run and run. She told me that she doesn’t really like running yet, but she wants to be healthy. I can totally respect that.
5. On Wednesday the girls were picked up by the church to go to choir practice. This year they will be doing choir and handbells at the church. Danielle was nervous but after the first one she had fun. I am loving all the opportunities the church is giving my family.
6. I had a “Mom of the Year” moment this past week. Jillian was getting ready for school and made the choice to wear a Tutu. Well when I got to school and looked at my calendar it told me that today was Jillian’s picture day. It NEVER works out that way!!
7. Last week we had some time to go to the local park and walk the track. Everyone had a good time and Jillian made sure she could do everything her big sisters did!