Well two weeks of school down! I promise not to countdown the weeks of school but those first two are usually the hardest (next to the last two). 🙂
I have to say I’m glad all the changes that happened with my work took place the same time as the move to the new school, that means that my old campus holds lots of memories for me and is sacred. It’s weird not having all my friends there with me, but I’m making new ones! So after that little insight on my feelings, here are your sunday shorts!
1. This weekend Hubster took down the crib for the 3rd and final time! All three of my girls have slept in that crib. It’s kinda weird to think that the chapter has been written. No more babies in my house. 😦
2. Next week starts our busy life, between piano lesson, choir lessons, bible studies and praise band practice it looks like we are only going to be home one day a week.
3. It’s still hot outside but this morning I thought I smelt a hint of fall! I love the fall and winter seasons.
4. I showed the girls another 80’s movie! This time it was Girls Just Want to have Fun! Danielle got into and started dancing, Veronica said “where are the special effects?”
5. We have been enjoying some rain lately!
6. We are a mac family, so we have the icloud, photostream, wireless everyone share everything set up. Sometimes that means I find random pictures in my iPhoto and I have to have them explained to me. Today it was this one!