1. Apparently it’s time for texting class for my daughters!! Sorry to those of you getting texted like crazy!
2. Just in case you were wondering about the farting habits of lizards, Danielle can tell you all about it! Apparently she asked a question and found a youtube video about it. I love the internet…sometimes. 🙂
3. So on Thursday Veronica had a friend spend the night…making sure everything was ready for them really took me back to my sleep over days. I was thinking “Ok I need pizza, root beer and to make sure we are home in time for Full House” Then I remembered it was 2013 and I was sad about the quality of t.v. for my girls.
4. This week has been pretty rough for me emotionally. Rex has been working non-stop at the office getting e-mail fixed and I’ve been holding down the fort. Next week Jillian starts back up at daycare and Veronica goes to Robotics camp. So it should be a little easier.
5. Speaking of Jillian, I was putting medicine on her sunburn on her face and had to count to ten. As I was doing it I told her I just needed to count to ten and then I’d be done and I counted out loud. She was counting with me and said every word before I did and in the write order. You guys I think my not even two year old can count to 10!!
6. I did some more work in my classroom…slowly but surely it will be ready for the first day of school!!
7. I found this on pinterest… Ok this just looks really weird.
8. In all news related to Disney- This was on my facebook feed this week!!!
Ok in more Disney news- D23! Disney Expo! Comic-Con for Disney Fans!!
It’s info about all the movies coming out in the next few years from Disney and Pixar. Sooooo Cool!