These next few weeks are going to be wild and crazy as we are getting ready for a new school year. Here are your sunday shorts for August!
1. On thursday we finally got the keys to our new campus!! I went up there on Saturday to do a little work. I’m amazed at how much I was able to get done in a short amount of time with just me and Jillian there!
2. While we are speaking of school this new year is going to be totally different for me. I have 2 new teaching partners, though broke up me and my friend that I have taught with for the last 5 years. 😦 I know that change is good. I have decided to have a new classroom pet.
3. Since I was on a roll with cleaning when I came home from my classroom I rearranged my living room. I think I’m gonna work my way around the house!!
4. It has happened to be a weekend of just Jillian and me. So we have had some fun. 🙂
5. Danielle spent the weekend with my mom and aunt and uncle. She got some school shopping done and went to our family reunion. They also took her to get her hair cut.
6. Then they sent me this picture of her and I had to ask who it was. She is looking so grown up.
7. I’m beginning to think that Jillian thinks I take too many pictures. She is always telling me “no more momma” but everyone once in awhile she’ll do something and hand me my phone and say “picture” then she stands there until I get the picture that she wants. It’s kinda funny!
8. It looks like I”m a tech widow for the next two weekends. 😦
I’m going to leave you with a beautiful quote I saw on instagram today. I think I’m going to write it down for Veronica, but it’s something we all should remember.
“A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it’s own wings. Always Believe in yourself *
* The photo cut off and I couldn’t see what said it, so if you know let me know so I can give them credit.