Well it’s the end of the weekend but at least it’s still summer for me!! Here are you’re Sunday Shorts and I’m going to catch up on the two photos a day since I was busy seeing WICKED!!
1. This week I have some school work to do with 2 days of classes for getting ESL certified. It’s no big deal, but there are other things I’d rather do with my time.
2. While I was off with my girlfriends seeing Wicked my daughters Danielle and Veronica went with their Aunt and Uncle to the circus. They loved it! When I got home we all sat down and shared stories about our weekend. Even Daddy and Jillian (who stayed home) had a good time!
3. Ummm I finally got to see Wicked!!! Sorry you guys this is the 3rd time it has come to town and the first time I have been able to see it. My bestie and I went and had our nails and feet done before the show. Then we got all dressed up and went downtown and had dinner. It was great to get out with the girls. Oh and the show was amazing!! The songs! The sets! I have already decided that when it comes back I’ll take my girls to see it.
4. The family is up super early on this Sunday. Our church is in need of someone to run the sound board while the regulars go on vacation and of course we volunteered. So for the next few Sundays, it’s up early and long hours at the church.
5. Monday is the big doctor’s appointment. Have a good and relaxing Sunday interwebz!!
So for my photos—
19 was Building: