Today starts 2 weeks of wild and crazyness!! This is probably about the busiest my summer is going to be all in one chunk!
1. The girls left for Victoria on Thursday. So for these last two days the hubster and I have been enjoying the quiet.
2. Went to the movies on Friday. Loved Star Trek! Chris Pine is such a hottie! and I love nerdy eye candy. 🙂 Saw Man of Steel with the hubster and his sister and her husband. It was nice to get out of the house with other adults.
3. Today I leave for ISTE in San Antonio!! It will be my geeky friends and drinks on the river walk. I’ll be learning all about how technology in schools. I’ll try to blog..but my head will probably be about to explode with ideas, so I make no promises. 🙂
4. Once I get back from conference, the girls will get back 2 days later and then we pack up again to go on vacation! Like I said it’s going to be wild and crazy around here for awhile.
5. I have a few friends living in San Antonio so I’m going to meet up with them while I’m there too! It’s going to be a case of my past meets my present. I’m sure I’ll be totally embarrassed before it’s all over!
Have a good week!!
Here’s a silly little text message between my roomie for the conference and me. She also happens to be my teaching partner and friend. 🙂
Michelle: Are you packing work clothes or jeans?
Me: Just jeans and happy pills!
Michelle: Yay for happy pills!
Me: Well shirts too because I don’t want to be arrested!
It’s going to be a fun week interwebz!!