I have always had mixed feelings about Sunday. I remember the ones spent at my grandparents house fondly. During the school year I have been known to stress just a tiny bit about the next school year. But sunday’s during the summer….I love those!! Those sundays are amazing
1. On Saturday we went to the local farmers’ market to get some fresh veggies. The girls loved making friends with the older people selling their crops.
2. Danielle lost her second tooth! She was so excited.
3. We have had some great rains to the beginning of our summer. The girls sure have enjoyed playing in them.
4. The girls went fishing this past week while I was working! I’m so proud of them for actually catching stuff.
5. With the heat of Texas Summers comes ice cream!!
6. We are still going strong on the Methodist church. Veronica is very proud of her bible and her new cross necklace!
7. Well there is no slow start to summer in our house. This week it’s VBS for Veronica and Danielle while Jillian has her last week of day care. Saturday it’s our garage sale/bake sale. The girls sure are excited to make some extra spending money for the summer.
8. Hoping this summer is relaxing and fun!!