Well it’s Sunday again, the weekend is coming to a close and it’s going to be another exciting week at school. In just a few short weeks Sunday’s will take on a different feel because I won’t have to worry about going to school the next day. I can’t wait for that!! So here are your shorts for this week.
1. Change is good…right?
2. EVERYONE in my house has successfully had the tummy bug!! I’m done with it now! Hopefully it won’t come back,
3. Because of that tummy bug up there Jillian and Danielle spent the night at their grandparents on Thursday. It was a totally different evening and morning just having Veronica to take care of. I love all my girls, but wow was that relaxing! 🙂
4. Some how in the last few weeks facebook has become pinterest??
5. On Saturday we went out to the rents house. Hubster and I took on a project! Being creative really helped my soul and made tons of new ideas come up. I’m hunting pinterest for a few this morning. 🙂
6. Apparently I’m tired! I just took a 2 hour nap between typing #5 and #6. 🙂
Well it’s going to be a great week. I’m taking my kids on the Amazing Race Science. We will study volcanoes, the deepest parts of the ocean, the Loche Ness Monster in Scotland. I love life after the test. 🙂 Have a good week interwebz.