Well it’s a gorgeous day outside, clothes have been folded and rooms are being cleaned!! Here’s your sunday shorts for the week!
1. Danielle lost her first tooth about 2 hours ago! Now she’s excited and asking to go to the dentist.
2. On Friday I got to see a friend of mine that I haven’t seen in 15 years! It was great to get to catch up. She’s living all the way in Ohio.
3. Friday night was also our Relay for Life night. It was not as crowded as it has been in the past, but we all still had a good time. Danielle and Veronica stayed out there with me until 11:00 p.m. and then they slept till 10:00 the next morning!
4. There are only 6 Mondays left of school!!! Bring on the summer.
5. So it seems some of our plans for 2014 have just been shifted to 2015. No big deal, but I just looked at the hubster and said “Now what fun stuff are we going to do in 2014?” He replied with “it’s the 4th month of 2013, I’m sure you will come up with something”. 🙂
6. This week in class we are doing Pet Rocks…the kids always have so much fun with this project. I can’t wait to start the Amazing Race Science! It’s going to be fun.