Well we had a pretty busy week. We were mocking the STAAR test at school and getting ready for birthday celebrations at home so here are your worn-out, ready for naps, sunday shorts!
1. Because of last weekend the girls got a couple new outfits. Jillian’s up there showing off one of them. She is just so smily all the time!!
2. As we were getting ready for Birthday weekend I asked Danielle what kind of cake she wanted. Lucky for me she picked a cookie cake! Unlucky for Matka, Holley was in charge of buying candles! LOL!!
3. Our family seems to have officially adopted another dog. I honestly get upset every type those big puppy dog eyes of my kids look at me when a stray dog comes around….but after they fall in love, it’s so hard to say no.
4. At school we have about 30 minutes while they are calling buses, so we play a movie to keep them quite. On Friday I played the original Garfield…you know the one where his mouth doesn’t move. I had to keep answering questions like “why doesn’t his mouth move?” and “Why does the floatie do the same thing the duck is doing?”. I explained to them that this came out in the 90’s and this was high tech then. One student said “Oh in the 90’s? that’s long ago…they didn’t have much money then.” I just laughed and told them that they didn’t know what good cartoons were!
5. Friday was National Margarita Day! Yep I celebrated! Did you? 🙂
This week is one more mock test…the science one, delivering cupcakes to school, a Big Bang Theory marathon and Danielle’s 5 year photo shoot. Just more adventures!! I hope you have a great week interwebz!