My bestie from High school came up on Saturday and we took the kids to the zoo. It was a great time and her son kept saying all the animals were stinky and he wanted to vacum the zoo! He makes me laugh.
1. This week I found myself giving dating advice to two different girls about their boyfriends. Both times I told them they were too young and the shouldn’t be worrying about stuff like that. Lucky for the girls they followed my advice, which basically when it came down to it was “talk to them if you have a problem”.
2. The student council that I’m in charge of at school had it’s first ever Carnation sales for Valentine’s day. I bought 300 flowers and I sold 295!! That’s not bad at all! Especially since I had to explain what a carnation was to a lot of the kids! 🙂
3. Danielle’s 50’s day was a big success! She had her poodle skirt and danced! Sadly none of us were able to go see it, but I know she will have many more as soon as she gets to the “big school”.
4. Speaking of the big school….she’s so nervous. She wants to go because her big sister went there, but it’s so big. I keep telling her she will be fine.
5. The next two weeks of my school are not going to be fun! We are going to be doing mock testing after mock testing! So much that we will have two weeks without science lab!
6. Veronica has started to let her “nerd” show. I’m so proud of her! I got her this shirt and she LOVED it. Her only complaint was how many time she had to explain it!