1. Time changes are not near as awesome when you have kids.
2. Took the kids to the local movie theater to see Wreck-It Ralph last night..very cute movie. I recommend it for any kid no matter what their age, I’m kinda sad the hubster wasn’t there to see it.
3. One of the previews for the movie was the hobbit…when Gandolf came on the screen my little Veronica leaned over to me and said “Mommy is that Dumbledore?”. I’m the worlds worst parent!! Don’t worry I fixed that issue.
4. Last weekend fun hunting sure did turn into work for us this weekend…but it’s ok because we made sure we were having fun while doing it. 🙂
5. The week my “window” opens for my big evaluation. It doesn’t mean I’m going to do anything really different…it just means that my principal will come watch me for 45 minutes to see how I’m doing. They make me nervous…but I always invite her in when I’m doing cool stuff.