1. I’m thinking about staying away from Pinterest for awhile…all the education stuff my friends are pinning is making me think about school too much!
2. Speaking of Pinterest, I have never tried nutella and judging from the way people act about it on pinterest I think it’s a good thing.
3. Driving home today Danielle said “I’m going to wash this cheek when I get home (pointing to her face), I said I hope you wash all 4 of them when you get home” She then laughed at me and said she didn’t have four.
4. We went and did grocery shopping this morning, as a treat to the girls I took them into the McDonalds in Wal-mart to get a drink while we shopped. So Danielle put her whole hand under the root beer got it wet and licked it. I asked her who trained her to do that and Veronica looked at me and said, “she learns a lot from you momma”. As I explained to Veronica that I would never teach a child to do that, I actually did it myself!! Trust me though, that was strictly for lessons sake and I never actually do that.
5. I would like to apologize to every one for the rain because it’s all my fault. See when I was packing up my classroom I looked at my big golf umbrella and said “I won’t need that…it’s the summer”. So Texas is proving me wrong! Personally I love the rain and think I would be happy if I could convince the hubster to move me to Seattle.