Well we are enjoying this nice weather around my house! The house is clean the windows are open. I love that I can look out the window and see squirrels and blue bonnets. So here are this weeks sunday shorts.
1. The girls have put up the slip and slide…they are having so much fun playing outside again.
2. As much as I love winter and wish it would stay around longer, I do enjoy the sunshine too!
3. Going up to a 4 year old and saying “If I make cookies, would you eat them?” sure does get a silly response.
4. I went and saw the Hunger Games last night with my mom. It was nothing fancy, just at our home town theater. I’ll tell you guys like I told the Hubster: For someone who doesn’t remember every single detail of the book, they did a pretty awesome job! They didn’t pull “a Percy Jackson” as we say around here. If you read that book and then saw that movie you know what I’m talking about. 🙂
5. This next week there will be STAAR testing.
6. Next weekend is going to be wonderful because there will be crawfish! There will be fun in the sun. There will be treasuring hunting with Uncle David and Aunt Holley.