1. Well according to the little calendar I have been following on line I’m 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This is the most pregnant I have ever been!! I have a doctor’s appointment on Monday and she said she might put me straight into the hospital from that, if not then I’m scheduled to be induced on Thursday the 29th. Either way by the end of the week I’ll have my baby in my arms.
2. Things were awesome at school on Friday. I don’t know if it was just because I knew I was done, or because I had my sub shadowing me and I was able to explain everything I needed to. Either way I was feeling good, I had a little more energy then usual.
3. Saturday I went back up to the school with the Hubby and we took care of some last minute things. I’m proud to say that I was able to walk out of the school after 2 hours at peace with what will happen while I’m gone. Now I’m just focusing on relaxing and getting the baby here.
4. My girls are gone this weekend. They have been with my mom playing around in Hallettsville. First they got to go to baby Ethan’s first birthday party, then today it’s a Church Picnic. I hope they come home with a cake!
5. Since my mom has my girls, I’m puppy sitting her puppies. It’s so cute to hear them and I’ve been holding them every chance I get. They are so soft and cuddly.
6. “The baby” has a middle name!!! The other day I was surfing the webs and came across it. I fits, it’s perfect, it’s not one that was even near our list. No I’m not going to share it with you. You guys will just have to wait until she has a full name. Just know that hubster and I love it!!
7. It’s amazing to me how after such an awful week. A week where I thought my world was going to end and I was trying to figure out how to not take any maternity leave at all….it all came together and I am able to spend one final kid free weekend relaxing with my hubby and taking care of the final touches before our family becomes a family of 5! It just need to stop and remind myself that everything happens for a reason and that it will all work out the way it is supposed to. Just sometimes it’s hard to see clearly when my mind is so fogged up from all the chaos going on around me.