1. I have been enjoying this cooler weather lately. Though I never thought I would ever think of 95 degrees as cooler. 🙂
2. My mom’s dog had her puppies. 4 little girls and 1 boy. The kids really want one, but we will have to see how things go when the puppies are older and ready to leave their momma.
3. This weekend has been good. A few things have gotten done around the house, the girls had fun at their birthday parties, I’ve gotten to relax. I keep telling myself just about 2 more weekends until we are a family of 5!!
4. Speaking of weekends I’m soooooo excited for next weekend!! On Saturday we are having our last family fun day as a family of 4! I’m taking my kids out to lunch and to see the original Lion King movie in the theaters! For some reason they are re-releasing it for 2 weeks in 3D. I remember the many times I watched that movie in the theaters, to be able to recreate those memories with my children is just awesome. I told hubster that I hope Disney makes a lot of money off of this so they will think about doing the same thing with the other good movies they made, like Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast.
5. Next weekend Veronica is also going to her first sleep over with a friend. I’m excited for her, but also a little nervous. She has only ever spent the night with family.
6. It is an eternity between Aug. 15 and Sept. 15!!