1. Well this weekend was awesome! We were able to get out house cleaned and still have a day to relax and be a family. I am so thankful to my mom for coming over and helping us get everything fixed up.
2. Today we are headed out to a first birthday party. There is going to be craw-fish and a bouncy house for the kids. I’m so excited.
3. My furbabies are going to drive me crazy for the next 8 months. They know that something is up and they won’t let me out of their sight. Sassy (our cat) gets like this every time I’m pregnant.
4. Only 5 more days of school until Spring Break!!! I’m so excited about our plans for spring break.
5. This coming up weekend Veronica and I are going to have a girl’s weekend in Dallas with my bestie and her baby. I’m so excited to finally get to hold baby Ethan! We are going to be hitting up the zoo! I hope the weather is awesome for us.
6. I’ve schedule a photo shoot with my kids out in the country, I’m excited about it. We are going to be in my home town and I’m hoping the blue bonnets are out and in full bloom.
7. It’s very funny to give a 3 year old a roll of paper towels and a bottle of windex. You just never know what she is going to clean.
8. Last night we relaxed with my mom and watched a movie in my clean house. It was great family time.
Well I hope you guys have a great week. There are a lot of things going on for me. I have taken some pictures of my clean house, so you guys will be getting a wordless Wednesday clean house edition!