Well it’s Saturday evening and while hubster is getting our movie ready to watch I thought I would share our shorts for this week.
1. I’m loving this cold, icy weather. Even though it’s kinda odd to have your front steps frozen solid for 24 hours.
2. There’s something magical about morning sickness that makes a woman feel very pregnant. I’m guess little Obi heard that was worried and wanted to make sure I felt better.
3. I only have to work one day next week!! Then it’s off to the big city for a tech convention. I’m very excited. It’s an awesome opportunity for me.
4. I think we have our first craving!! The Chinese noodles from Panda Express. I picked up dinner while I was in own today and I haven’t been able to put the noddles down since I started eating them. Let’s just hope I don’t have to taste them twice. 🙂
5. Finally went out today and got Veronica some new pants. She has been walking the halls looking like Huck Finn the last few weeks. It was a fun day shopping with my girls and my mom.
6. True happiness is a new set of t-shirt sheets and a new pair of socks. I so happy!! 🙂
That’s about all I have for now. I am starting to feel more pregnant so I’m worrying less. The house is still a mess with moving, but we are slowly getting there. There is a lot of other things going on right now. So we are having to take the house one day at a time. It’s hard for me to do that, so I’m trying to cope with it.
I hope you all have a relaxing sunday!! I’ll be folding a mountain of clothes.