Well I like to think that 2010 has been a very good year for me. I learned a lot of things about myself and life in general.
* This year I have learned that it’s always best to be open and honest with my feelings, even if it is just on my blog.
* This year I have learned that being gifted and talented means more than just smart. My GT child is a special needs child and I have learned patience in dealing with her. I have also tried to help her cope and not be overrun with her giftedness
* This year I have learned that I am a better teacher then I ever thought I was. I seem to have become a leader of sorts at my school, not only do I teach my students, I find myself teaching my teachers. I am very excited about the doors that are opening for me this year. I guess I have to finally admit that my husband was right when he met me, I was meant to be a teacher.
* This year I have learned to stop and just laugh at some situations. I have learned that the sometimes laughter really is the best medicine. Thank you Danielle for that important life lesson.
* This year I have grown a lot. I haven’t “fixed” all of the things in my life that I feel need fixing. However I just let things go as they fell this year. I guess I needed to fix other things before I could fix the big things.
I’m hoping this year to get back to work on a few things on my list. I’m also hoping to work on a few things that I feel I’m ready for finally. I’m hoping this next year is just as wonderful and fulfilling as 2010 was.