Ok well if you get on the internet at all today you will hear lots of people saying what they are thankful for. No the meaning of the holiday isn’t lost on me, I have just taken numerous opportunities to say what I am thankful for, so today I want to be a little different.
Today I’m going to share my Thanksgiving Confessions.
1. I hate dressing. You know the stuff that chefs every where stick up the booty of Turkey and cook for hours. It’s gross! It has weird textures, and too many different flavors.
2. I have never tried the cranberries that come in a can. I know that in most houses they are traditional, but I just don’t think I could ever eat anything that looks like dog food when it is served.
3. Well I know I have stated my dislike of pie before so I won’t go into that. I’m just going to say that after changing baby diapers I don’t know how anyone can eat a pumpkin pie.
4. I live for black friday! Now I don’t go shopping every year, but those that I do I love. I get to the store before it opens and sit there and wait. I know the layout of the stores and where they keep everything, I get a game plan with the hubster. We have even been known to plan our routes between different stores so we can still get the sales and avoid the crowds as best we can. I tell hubster that he is my line backer and to push away anyone who gets in my way.
5. I have been to tons of football games, but I don’t know how to play the game. I mean I know how to score a touchdown, but everything in between is lost on me. However every Thanksgiving I catch a bit of the A&M vs UT game. Part of the reason is because as a Texan you kinda feel like you have to watch at least 5 minutes of the game. The other reason, well I’m really not sure.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!