Well I am home now, with my laptop…so here goes another post for you my faithful fan!
1. CAST was AWESOME!! I feel so inspired and ready to get right back into the classroom.
2. I got to listen to a speech from the guy that found the Titanic and proved the theory of Plate Tectonics. It was awesome. I want to go work for him now. Dr. Bob Ballard
3. I got to watch a LIVE performance of Arc Attack!! Yes the ones that were on America’s Got Talent!!
4. I got to be treated like someone very important with a red carpet walk and free Hot Toddies and desserts. They treated the teachers like stars.
5. I got to mingle with some really awesome people.
6. I was about to learn LOTS of new things to take back to my classroom.
7. I stayed in an awesome hotel that gave you free milk and cookies before bed, and had scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy for breakfast.
8. I was able to communicate with my students while I was gone, and I think that made the experience even better. They were excited for me to come back and loved reading all of my updates.
9. I missed my family, but I was so busy I didn’t have time to be sad.
10. It was nice when I came home, even the dog and the cat came and cuddled with me.
11. Now it’s time for life to get back to normal.
12. I have meetings this week, Veronica has a GT Talent Show next week.
13. I have a date with Hubster on Sunday that I’m looking forward to. We are also going to try and do a little Christmas shopping.
14. It’s cold outside so that always puts me in a good mood.
15. Only a week and 1/2 of work and then it’s Thanksgiving. I always love this time of year.
Well I guess that’s about all I can write about right now. I’m sure there is a long and meaningful post in my head somewhere about my experiences at CAST, but right now I still having everything spinning around in my head.
I hope you all have a fun and awesome week!