I have many things in my life to be thankful for, right now I want to take some time and share those things with you.
1. I am thankful for a hubster who understands my need for traditions and takes care of them without me having to ask.
2. I am thankful to my mom who came home early from work for a week to make beautiful costumes for my girls and I. Even with all the sewing machine issues we had.
3. I am thankful to my sister-in-law who let me borrow her sewing machine, even though she needed it to make her own costume.
4. I am thankful for my job and the awesome people I get to work with.
5. I am thankful for evenings with my hubster watching Dexter and enjoying dinner from a carton.
6. I am thankful for lazy sundays laying in bed watching Tinkerbell movies with my girls and eating popcorn.
7. I am thankful for big belly laughs coming from a 2 year old.
8. I am thankful for the awesome principal I work for and the wonderful opportunities she has given me to further my career.
9. I am thankful for the awesome day at school on Friday. I’m cooking lunch for my team and my spider arrives. It’s a day full of celebrations.
10. I am thankful for my husband who takes care of the kids while I take care of the things I need to take care, even the fun things I want to do.