Well it’s been awhile so here are some random updates for you guys….
1. School is in full swing, we have our first home game tomorrow night and it was nice to see my children as excited as I was.
2. My jokester is at it again…she walked up to me this evening almost crying saying “Mommy there’s something on my booty”..she then turns around pulls down her panties and says “See, it’s skin!”. She then pulls them up and runs off laughing. 🙂 Yep there will be trips to the principals office on that kid!!
3. I had my follow up appointment with my doctor about PCOS seems we are still on the same road. Let me clarify that he didn’t say I had PCOS, he said to test for it would take lots of expensive and time consuming tests, he said my symptoms sounded like it. I go back to him in 2 weeks to tell him if I want to proceed with testing and then medicine or not. Just when I thought a decision had been made God gives me another one to make.
4. My bestie had her baby!! It only took being induced twice and finally ending up with a c-section, but he is so adorable. I can’t wait to get a chance to hold him.
5. I’m going to take a chance here and say that Danielle is potty trained!! She has made it through several trips to wal-mart without an accident, she tells us when she has to go potty, and goes through the whole day at day care without having an accident. What also makes me think she is potty trained is that we made trips to the store and we didn’t have to buy pull-ups!! Those are days you long for when you are buying diapers. Of course she still sleeps in them, and probably will for a few more years.
6. Veronica has started telling Spelling test and she’s so excited because she has been getting 100’s on all of them. She didn’t get her spelling gene from me!
7. I have some pictures on my camera from last weekend, that I’m hoping to download soon and share with you guys. There are some good ones from our trip to Hallettsville last week.
Well I think that about does it. Things are pretty normal around here. Nothing new to report. I’m looking forward to this weekend. It’s going to be an awesome one!